As the latest advance in ice making, this self-monitoring cube ice machine with external indicator lights alerts your staff when it's time to perform normal maintenance or call for service before it's an emergency. The result is today's most reliable, foolproof ice system. And because it's the most energy efficient, there's no smarter choice in ice.
- Auto-Alert indicator lights- Constantly communicate about operating status and actually signal your staff when it is time to descale, sanitize, and more - making upkeep practically foolproof
- WaterSense- The patented WaterSense adaptive purge control delivers maximum reliability by reducing scale buildup for a longer time between cleanings
- Preventative Maintenance- Simpler than ever with easily-removed panels allowing clear access to internal components and a diagnostic code display insuring the right fix the first time. Reusable air filter is easily removable from the outside
- External Components- All external panel components are crafted for optimal aesthetic appeal through superior fit and finish
- SmartBoard- An optional advanced feature SmartBoard provides NAFEM data protocol and additional operational data that can be displayed on-screen or transmitted remotely, resulting in early alert and fast diagnosis of operating issues
- Vari-Smart- An optional Vari-Smart ultrasonic ice level control sensor allows you flexibility to program ice levels, for up to 7 days, keeping just the right amount of freshly made ice in the bin.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.