Modern, sleek, versatile, efficient. You can have it all with this brand new outdoor stainless steel mini fridge from Danby! With 4.4 cu. ft. of storage space, youll always have room for your favourite craft beers and ciders, soda, and even a few fruits and veggies in the crisper. Perfect for your backyard patio, the boat or lake house, underneath a gazebo, or the balcony of your apartment! Your favorite beverages are always cold and close by. And, with its IPX4 design, its built for the outdoors and able to withstand all the elements yes, even the rain! This model also comes with tall bottle storage on the door, a CanStor beverage dispenser, and three adjustable shelves so you can fit a variety of different can sizes. Theres an easy-to-use mechanical thermostat inside the unit, right at the front for quick temperature adjustments, and an interior LED top-mounted light. Look no more! This is THE outdoor mini fridge for you.
- 4.4 cu. ft. (124 L) Capacity Outdoor Refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- 2.5 adjustable glass shelves with faux stainless steel trim
- CanStor beverage dispensing system
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel exterior with sturdy pro style handle
- Integrated door lock secures contents
- White LED display light
- Reversible door hinge
- IPX4 rated for outdoor use to withstand elements like rain, humidity and high temperatures
- Tropical Rating 110F/43C to 45F/7C
- 24 months parts and labor coverage
Energy Star Rated:
4.4 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
4.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.